Monday, November 17, 2008

We are experiencing technical difficulties ... please stand by ...

As you might have guessed, I wasn't able to get around to posting anything resembling real content (such as it is) today, but hopefully things will go a little more smoothly tomorrow and there'll be a shiny new Pull List released into the wild.

In the meantime, why not check out Andrew's sweet new digs? Or pitch in to help comic blog stalwarts Carla and Lance Hoffman, who are in the hospital recovering from serious burns they suffered after they were caught in one of the California fires.

Thanks for your patience; I mean, even the Human Bomb understands that sometimes you just can't get a post in, right HB?

Dammit!

3 comments:

Christian Zamora said...

Well, this one does look like a post to me.

Sea-of-Green said...

Still not as bad as Green Arrow yelling "Son of a beaver!" ;-)

Maxo said...

Chris: Ha ha! Then my illusion has worked!

Sea: I can't even ... what ... why ...?