Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Night Fights: Nothing to fear!

I've mentioned before how much I'm enjoying the relaunched, online-only version of Dark Horse Presents (in a previous bout, now that I think about it), but it's worth repeating. As a matter of fact, I think I will.

Man, I'm really enjoying the relaunched Dark Horse Presents.

For me, it's not going to replace floppy-copies but I enjoy reading these comics online just as much as if I had 'em in my grubby paws. A big part of that is because Dark Horse keeps offering a nice variety of really, really good stories (though that new reader interface isn't as elegant as what ComicMix has set up).

Whew! This is wordy for a Friday Night Fight! Let's quit jawin' and get to maulin', courtesy of the excellent Fear Agent. In this installment, Heath Huston has recovered his previously dead son, only to lose him again to the soldiers of his backstabbing benefactor. He breaks out of the castle in hot pursuit, but it turns out be one of those frying pan/fire situations.


Uh oh ... I've got a bad feeling about this. Maybe it'll be OK ...


Damn! Faced with a horde of bloodthirsty mercenaries, the last Fear Agent comes to the only reasonable solution.

Panels from Fear Agent: Nothing to Fear #1

Ah, violence - is there no riddle you can't unravel?


Bahlactus already has the answer!

Following a link? Check out more of the Post here.

No comments: