Friday, May 28, 2010

Not a dream! Not an imaginary story!

And definitely not a What If?!

Things have been waaaay too quiet around here lately, and I think you deserve an explanation. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I left my job to go back to freelance writing (and again, if you know of any jobs or contacts, it would be awesome of you to let me know). I realized, though, that I've only told you half the story.

Not only did I leave the cozy comfort of a regular paycheck for the rough-and-tumble world of self-employment, but I'll also be moving soon. And not like a "moving to the other side of town" kind of moving. More like, "moving to the other side of the COUNTRY" moving. A combination of a university program my wife will be completing along with a hankerin' for some East Coast livin' is taking us to Delaware (just across the state line from Philadelphia) in just a few weeks.

And yes, we've seen the film clip.



As you can imagine, all this has kept things pretty busy here at Casa Romero, which in turn has stalled things a bit at GCP-HQ (didn't know I was incorporated, did you?). But no more! This time I'm giving you a definite date! A date that is coming! Right ... now!

MONDAY, MONDAY, MONNNNNDAAY!

This coming Monday, May 31, will be the beginning of a bold new era for Great Caesar's Post! Polish the china! Change your underpants! Bring in the dogs and put out the children! Above all, prepare yourselves and watch the skies!

ON MONDAY, GREAT CAESAR'S POST WILL RISE AGAIN.
AND NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME.

3 comments:

rob! said...

Wow, you'll be in my neck of the woods. Enjoy the whole "no sales tax" thing!

Martin Gray said...

Hope the Bold New Era is going well.

Hiccup3000 said...

uwww can't wait til monday. im a film-maker caesar what films have you written for? http://hiccupsblog.blogspot.com