Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Night Fights: Lights out!

It's been a grueling brawl, an all-out fisticuffs free-for-all that saw head-cracking blows and punches that rattled teeth like dice in a bloody cup. I'll admit - there were times I didn't think I'd make it. Times when I doubted. Times when I was shaken. Times when I felt fear ... and possibly my own spleen.

But now I can stand here proudly, grabbing the mic and shouting:

"I WENT ALL 12 ROUNDS!!"

The mighty Bahlactus has declared there will be a two-week break until the next bout, but in the meantime there's still one last thing to take care of; I think I'll ask The Ray to do the honors.

Ray, are ya feelin' me?

Panel from Uncle Sam and The Freedom Fighters #7 (of 8)


Bahlactus rings your head like he's ringing the bell!

Following a link? Check out more of the Post here.

No comments: