Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Night Fights: You'll put an eye out!

Thanks to the attention movies like Cloverfield and The Host have been getting, you might be asking yourself, "What can I do to defend myself and my community (and I guess that jerk, Johnson) from a giant monster attack?"

If you're Fin Fang Foom and you and your fellow shrunk-to-human size pals have access to the Fantastic Four's flying bathtub, the answer is simple.

You throw Gorgilla at 'em.

Panels from Fin Fang Four one-shot

Wait for it ...

....

Waaaaiiiit for it ...


Got 'im!! How do you like them apples, Johnson?!

But, you say, I'm not Fin Fang Foom and I don't have access to the Fantastic Four's flying bathtub! Or Gorgilla! What do I do?!

Um ... hide behind Bahlactus?

Following a link? You can read more of Great Caesar's Post here!

No comments: