Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Pull List: 8-22-07

Very soon, like within the hour soon, I will be picking up my comics and all will be right with my little corner of the world because a lot of the titles I'm enjoying most are coming out today. And one of these days I'll actually post the pull list on Tuesdays like I always mean to, but this week it's going to be a straight-up list because I'm running out of time today and did too much - as my mom used to say - "piddling."

To the list!


Annihilation Conquest: Star-Lord #2

Astonishing X-Men #22

Blue Beetle #18

Crossing Midnight #10

Immortal Iron Fist #8

Spirit #9

Strange Embrace #3


On the block ...

Tank Girl: The Gifting #3: I really like Tank Girl, but I'm thinking it'll work better in trade.


Recommended ...

Arsenic Lullaby: Pulp Edition #1: Sick and wrong and funny as hell.

Order of the Stick Vol. 1: Start of Darkness

Gunslinger Girl Vol. 5

No comments: