Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today I am a man: Great Caesar's Post hits 100

It might seem like a small milestone (especially compared to some of my fellow comics geeks who have been blogging for years already), but this is the 10oth entry here on Great Caesar's Post and I'm pretty happy about it! Gee, I wish I could get some help commemorating ...


Wow, thanks Showcase heroes! You're right - that is awesome! And while I feel as if I'm still working the kinks out of it, I hope people have enjoyed reading the Post as much as I've enjoyed putting it together. And what exactly have I put together? Let's warm up our Time Spheres and take a look!


Finally, we're caught up to our current timeline! Some recent highlights have included the questionable need for Dazzler, the trouble Blue Beetle gives those unfamiliar with the EspaƱol, and lots of other unsolicitated opinions.

Thanks again for reading, and don't be shy about leaving your comments; it really does mean a lot to me, and I enjoy hearing what you have to say.

One more thing: DAZZLER?!?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

A little late, but congratulations! I'm also with you on the Metal Men / G.I. Robot link.

Maxo said...

Thanks for the comment and the kind words! And yeah, between Kanigher, Otto Binder and Bob Haney, I'm beginning to think the guys at DC were just trying to top each other with the craziest shit they could come up with.

If Joe the G.I. Robot shows up in the new run of Metal Men, I will. FREAK. OUT.