Wednesday, October 15, 2008

13 for Halloween: The Terror of Titano!

Without a doubt, Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. And one of the things I like most about it is sharing the morbid fun with all the wicked boys and girls out there (hey, that's you!).

So every day for the next couple of weeks (er ... except for weekends) I'll be posting some of my favorite monstrous comic book moments, wrapping it up on the big day with a look at an overlooked title I personally believe helped kick off the latest resurgence in horror-type comics. It's a book I enjoy every time I read it, so stick around, and let's have some gruesome fun!

Let's start things off with a classic drive-in movie vibe; grab your life vests and prepare to be ...

TRAPPED BY TITANO!


Panels from Where Monsters Dwell #1

Originally published in Tales to Astonish #10
Stan Lee, writer; Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, pencillers; Dick Ayers and Steve Ditko, inkers


Click here to see more 13 for Halloween!

No comments: